The submission of abstracts is now closed.
The main aim of this symposium is to provide a platform for researchers and young professionals in the Power and Energy Sector to showcase their work and exchange knowledge.
Abstract submission is required to be considered as a presenter of MEEPS. It can be the work that is already published or to be published in future conferences/journals. If the abstract is accepted, the author will be scheduled for an online oral presentation on one day between 4th – 6th November.
All presentations will be assessed by industrial and academic guests for one Best Presentation and two Runner-up awards – winners will receive up to £150 cash prize provided by our industrial sponsors!
This symposium welcomes contributions in all topics related to power & energy, including (not limited to):
Planning and Operation of Future Energy Networks
- Power System Dynamics, Stability, Reliability and Resilience
- Wide Area Monitoring, Protection and Control
- Cyber and Physical Security
- Microgrids and Aggregation
- Forecasting, Modelling and Management of Load and RES (renewable energy sources)
Advanced Technologies Applied to Power Systems
- Advanced Electrical Machines and Power Electronic Converters
- Condition Monitoring, Measurements and Diagnostic Technologies
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Machine Learning and Big Data Applied to Power Systems
- Electromagnetic Transients and High Voltage Technique
Achieving Sustainable Development Goals in Power and Energy Sectors
- Renewable Energy Integration
- Grid-connected Energy Storage
- Smart Grids
- Smart Building/District and Energy Management System
- Electrification of Transportation